East Africa School of aviation is one of the best aviation not only in Kenya and Africa but also in the entire world. It was established in 1954 and has trained many personnel from the field of aviation from Kenya, Africa and outside world. Since it has the best personnel, it trains best aviation personnel.
Since its established, EASA was officially accredited by international air transport association (IATA) in 2006 and became among the sixteen recognized institutions in the world that offer quality aviation training courses.
Location of EASA in Kenya
East Africa school of aviation is located in the capital city of Kenya; Nairobi city. It is located in Embakasi area of Nairobi city along Kabansora Road, off Airport North Road. It offers diploma courses which have are aviation based courses.
Diploma courses offered by east Africa school of aviation in Kenya
- Diploma in cargo air handling services.
- Diploma in travel and tourism.
- Diploma in Aeronautical engineering (air-frames and engines).
- Diploma in aeronautical engineering (avionics).
- Diploma in cartography.
- Diploma in telecommunication engineering.
- Diploma in diploma in flight dispatch.
- Diploma in tours and travel operations.
- Diploma in airline cabin crew duties.
- Diploma in business management.
- Diploma in cabin crew/air hostess.
- Diploma in public relations, customer care and services.
- Diploma in food nutrition and dietetics.
- Diploma in security management.
Contacts of East Africa school of aviation in Kenya
If you wish to enquire more information about EASA and the courses or programs they offer, you can visit the institution in person or contact the institution through any of the addresses below:
East Africa School of Aviation,
P.O. Box 30689 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone number: 020 823607
Fax: 020 823699