An Audit carried by the Kenyan Government by February 2018 showed that Raila Odinga was he richest politician in Kenya. Although, the Kenyatta family have been known to be the richest family, Raila’s political journey and his good interactions with the western world has boosted his wealth. We created a smart list of companies owned by Uhuru Kenyatta
Uhuru Kenyatta Now comes second as the richest Kenyan politician. Check out all the companies he owns.
1. Tourism~ the multibillion world class hotel chain known as Heritage Hotels
2. Banking~ CBA A regional bank with an Asset base of 75.4 billion
3. Insurance ~ Chartis formerly AIG with a market share of 5%
4. Dairy~ Brookside and Spin Knit
5. Education ~ Peponi schools, an international chain of schools that charge an AVERAGE OF 620,000/= per term per child for Borders
6. Farming~ Large scale coffee, tea and Sisal farming concerns, own farms in Central, Rift Valley and coast regions
7. Media ~ Mediamax Group, owns K24 TV, the people Newspaper, Kameme Fm, Meru Fm and Milele Fm
8. Enke limited ~ holding company with interests in an assortment of sectors that include Prime and Real Estate
9. Timber & manufacturing ~ Timsales Holdings, A timber processing and constructing firm.
10, 000 acre Gichea Farm in Gatundu.
5, 000 acres in Thika.
9,000 acres in Kasarani Mwiki
5, 000-acre Muthaita Farm.
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,
29, 000 acres in Kahawa Sukari along the Nairobi—Thika highway stretching all the way to Kilimambogo Hills in Ukambani.
10, 000-acre ranch in Naivasha.,
52,000-acre farm in Nakuru
20,000-acre one, also known as Gichea Farm,
10, 000 acres in Rumuruti,
40,000 acres in Endebes in the Rift Valley Province
Brookside Farm, Green Lee Estate,Njagu Farm in Juja, a quarry in Dandora in Nairobi
Great Rift Valley Lodge, Naivasha
Voyager Beach Resort