A majority of Kenyans live from hand to mouth. However, we have the chosen few who dine, live and behave like kings. These are the elite groups who own major companies and chunks of land.Check out the updated list of the richest people in Kenya.
Check out the list below:
- Bhimji Depar Shah – Net Worth 700 Million Usd.
- Swalleh Nguru –
- Ramon Kariuki Jr. – Net Worth 370 Million Usd
- Uhuru Kenyatta Family – Net Worth 300 Million Usd
- Chris Kirubi – Net Worth 300 Million Usd
- Atul Shah – Net Worth
- The Makuha Kago Family – Net Worth
- Peter Kaghara Munga – Net worth 100 Million Usd
- James Mwangi And Family – Net Worth 170 Million Usd
- Raila Amolo Odinga – Net Worth
- Manu Chandaria – Net Worth 280 Million Usd